Women’s Three Week Life Changer Weight Loss, Health and Wellness Retreat
With Facilitators Joanne Andrews and Joelene Ranby
October 27 - November 16, 2018
Our premiere retreat package, the Three Week Life-Changer is as the name suggests; life changing. There is a well known saying that “it takes 21 days to change a habit”. After three weeks, you will start feeling and seeing significant health changes. You will be able to take some serious time-out from your every day life, get pampered, relax, unwind, clear the mind and focus on yourself.
The Three Week Life-Changer focuses on education and changing mindsets. Everyday on the Retreat you will be involved in activities that will challenge your previous lifestyle choices. Less physically demanding than the Ten Day Intensive, but still incredibly effective, there will be more time for relaxation and pampering, so not only will we have you leaving looking great but also feeling rejuvenated
We know that three weeks is a wee while to be away from your family, so we do our very best to make you feel right at home. You will receive a welcome pack on arrival with all sort of goodies to keep you entertained during your retreat. Wireless internet is provided so that you can keep in touch with friends and family while you’re away and keep them up to date with your progress. We also encourage guests to invite their family along for a visit to share in the experience and to ensure our ladies are supported in the right ways when they return home.
Inclusions on this Retreat are as follows:
- Our weight loss guarantee
- Half-day workshop with our Nutritionist
- Welcome goody bag on arrival
- Personal motivational journal
- Personal copy of Women’s Wellness Book
- 21 Day accommodation at beautiful secluded boutique location (excl day-stay)
- Nutritious and delicious meals for 21 days
- Nutritionist-designed personal meal plan (while on Retreat)
- Post-retreat nutrition plan for you
- Daily Yoga sessions
- Daily training sessions with a Personal Trainer
- Post-retreat personal training plan
- Educational workshops, including hormones, nutrition, exercise and health
- Cooking classes and workshops
- Success coaching
- Session with our Personal Stylist and Make-up Artist
- One 45 minute facial and skin analysis with our Beauty Therapist
- One 45 minute session with our Massage Therapist – therapy of your choice.
- All activities and outings
- Full-time facilitator support
- Post retreat support and follow up for six months
- Complimentary subscription to our online community: The Resolution Support Network
Join us on one of our premiere Life Changer Retreat and learn how to take better care of YOU. Our location is both peaceful and serene, surrounded by 35 acres of native bush in the tranquil hills of the Bay of Plenty – an area featuring some of the most beautiful beaches in New Zealand.
This retreat an affordable way to get direction and coaching toward becoming a healthier and happier you. The perfect healthy holiday! From only $250 per day, all-inclusive. These exclusive retreats usually sell out, so please reserve your space to avoid disappointment.
Interest free finance is available as part of our registration process (6-months interest free, conditions apply).
To download the draft retreat schedule for this retreat, CLICK HERE
Jo is a highly motivated weight loss coach and has helped 100’s of ladies transform their health and lifestyle. Jo has worked in a variety of health clubs in both Australia and New Zealand throughout her 8 years in the industry. Jo believes in a balanced lifestyle focused around enjoyable physical activity and a great relationship with nutritious food. Just ask her about her cauliflower…
Learn more about Joanne Andrews
Having overcome her own battles with health and happiness, Joelene knows what effect a few pragmatic changes can have on someone’s life. Joelene’s passions are cooking, Yoga and personal development in all forms. For fun, you will find Joelene conjuring up delicious food for herself and others at her Pukehina Beach home. “I cook food that is healthy and will inspire your taste buds and…
Learn more about Joelene Ranby