Women’s Three Day Fresh Start Weight Loss, Health and Wellness Retreat
With Facilitators Joanne Andrews and Joelene Ranby
August 24 - 26, 2018
Not sure whether you want to come on one of our longer Retreats? Why not come and ‘dip your toes in’ on one of our Fresh Start weekends away.
Our Three Day Fresh Start weekends focus on giving you time to unwind and relax with good, healthy food and nutrition. You start to experience the changes in your health and happiness that occur on our longer Retreats. Come on your own, or with a group of friends. Come away and focus on yourself, your body, your mind and your health!
Inclusions on this Retreat are as follows:
- Personal motivational journal
- Three day accommodation at a beautiful location (excl day-stay)
- Nutritious and delicious meals for three days
- Nutritionist-designed personal meal plan (while on Retreat)
- Daily Yoga and meditation sessions
- Daily training sessions with a Personal Trainer
- One complimentary treatment with our beauty therapist
- Educational workshops, including nutrition, exercise and health
- Daily cooking classes and workshops
- Full-time facilitator support
- Goodie bag on arrival
- Complimentary subscription to our online community: The Resolution Support Network
Join us on one of our inspiring Three Day Fresh Start retreats and learn how to take better care of YOU. Our location is both peaceful and serene, surrounded by 35 acres of native bush in the tranquil hills of the Bay of Plenty – an area featuring some of the most beautiful beaches in New Zealand.
We have a lot of interest on these Retreats, so if you are interested, please don’t delay in contacting us – only limited spaces! Starting at only $250 per day, all-inclusive.
Interest free finance is available as part of our registration process (6-months interest free, conditions apply).
To download the draft retreat schedule for this retreat, CLICK HERE
Jo is a highly motivated weight loss coach and has helped 100’s of ladies transform their health and lifestyle. Jo has worked in a variety of health clubs in both Australia and New Zealand throughout her years in the industry. Jo believes in a balanced lifestyle focused around enjoyable physical activity and a great relationship with nutritious food. Just ask her about her cauliflower pizzas…
Learn more about Joanne Andrews
Having overcome her own battles with health and happiness, Joelene knows what effect a few pragmatic changes can have on someone’s life. Joelene’s passions are cooking, Yoga and personal development in all forms. For fun, you will find Joelene conjuring up delicious food for herself and others at her Pukehina Beach home. “I cook food that is healthy and will inspire your taste buds and…
Learn more about Joelene Ranby