Women’s Three Week Life Changer Weight Loss, Health and Wellness Retreat
With Facilitators Casey Mackwell, Joelene Ranby and Sarah Gunson
November 1 - 21, 2020
Our premiere retreat package, the Three Week Life-Changer is as the name suggests; life changing. There is a well known saying that “it takes 21 days to change a habit”. After three weeks, you will start feeling and seeing significant health changes. You will be able to take some serious time-out from your every day life, get pampered, relax, unwind, clear the mind and focus on yourself.
The Three Week Life-Changer focuses on education and changing mindsets. Everyday on the Retreat you will be involved in activities that will challenge your previous lifestyle choices. Less physically demanding than the Ten Day Intensive, but still incredibly effective, there will be more time for relaxation and pampering, so not only will we have you leaving looking great but also feeling rejuvenated
We know that three weeks is a wee while to be away from your family, so we do our very best to make you feel right at home. You will receive a welcome pack on arrival with all sort of goodies to keep you entertained during your retreat. Wireless internet is provided so that you can keep in touch with friends and family while you’re away and keep them up to date with your progress. We also encourage guests to invite their family along for a visit to share in the experience and to ensure our ladies are supported in the right ways when they return home.
Inclusions on this Retreat are as follows:
- 2 Half-day nutrition workshops with a Nutritionist
- Welcome goody bag on arrival
- Personal motivational journal
- Personal copy of best selling women’s health book
- 21 Day accommodation at beautiful secluded location*
- Nutritious and delicious meals for 21 days
- Nutritionist-designed meal plan (while on Retreat)
- Post-retreat nutrition plan
- Daily Yoga sessions
- Daily group fitness sessions with a Personal Trainer
- Post-retreat movement plan
- Workshop with women’s hormone specialist
- Inspirational seminar on heart health with Cardiac Specialist
- 2 Hour workshop with positive body image, mindfulness and weight loss phycology expert
- Educational workshops, including nutrition, exercise and health
- Cooking classes and workshops
- Goals and habits workshop
- Gut health and fermented foods workshop
- Physio-run breakwork workshop
- Physio-run muscle tension release workshop
- Styling workshop
- Mini makeover with our Make-up Artist
- One 45 minute mini facial with skin health analysis and one 45 minute massage or daily 60 minute treatments if booked on our Unwind and Pamper package
- Retreat outings
- Facilitator support
- Complimentary subscription to our online community: The Resolution Support Network
Join us on one of our premiere Life Changer Retreat and learn how to take better care of YOU.
Resolution Retreats and the Lakeside Health & Wellness Centre sits amongst 35 hectares bordering Lake Karapiro. Just south of Cambridge in New Zealand, you will arrive at our purpose-built, multi million dollar, five star Health Resort. Our world class retreat was built specifically with all the facilities you need to to return home a happier, healthier you. An outdoor tennis court, standalone Yoga and education chalet, indoor heated swimming pool and jacuzzi, pool-side gymnasium, 2 private saunas, library, and more, set in a relaxing, peaceful and private rural New Zealand setting.
Your luxurious Accommodation Chalet is a 60sqm standalone chalet crafted from timber and local stone, with its own outdoor area, lounge, kitchenette, office, walk in wardrobe, and spacious bathroom with luxurious spa bath. The space is both welcoming and relaxing; a private haven to escape to both rest and reflect.
This retreat an affordable way to get a kick start, inspiration, direction and coaching toward becoming a healthier and happier you. The perfect healthy holiday! From only $300 per day, all-inclusive. These exclusive retreats usually sell out, so please reserve your space to avoid disappointment.
Interest free finance is available as part of our registration process (6-months interest free, conditions apply).
To download the draft retreat schedule for this retreat, CLICK HERE
Casey, through her experience in the health and wellness industry, has worked with women of all ages shapes, sizes and abilities to help them achieve their health goals. Casey is an inspirational and motivating facilitator who overcame her own health challenges to become a healthier and happier version of herself. “I realised that movement played a vital part in improving not only my physical health,…
Learn more about Casey Mackwell
Having overcome her own battles with health and happiness, Joelene knows what effect a few pragmatic changes can have on someone’s life. Joelene’s passions are cooking, Yoga and personal development in all forms. For fun, you will find Joelene conjuring up delicious food for herself and others at her Pukehina Beach home. “I cook food that is healthy and will inspire your taste buds and…
Learn more about Joelene Ranby
Sarah brings a big smile and calming nature to our Retreats. She works as a facilitator to support our guests to believe in themselves and their ability to live a healthier and happier life. Sarah is a trained yoga teacher and qualified Nutritionist and thoroughly enjoys wearing many different ‘hats’ in order to support our ladies on Retreat. Sarah has worked in retreats internationally and…
Learn more about Sarah Gunson