Women’s Two Week Transformation Weight Loss, Health and Wellness Retreat
With Facilitators Carly Kibby, Emma Baldwin and Joelene Ranby
February 26 - March 11, 2021
Two weeks spent on becoming the best version of yourself. Guests go through a transformational physical and mental journey. An extended retreat length for committed women who are serious about making lasting changes in their life.
After 14 days of looking after their body and soul, guests emerge looking and feeling refreshed, healthy, happy and more in control of their life and body again. Join like-minded women who face similar challenges to your own and build a supportive community of friends.
Inclusions on this Retreat are as follows:
- Welcome goody bag on arrival
- Personal motivational journal
- 14 Day accommodation at beautiful secluded location*
- Nutritious and delicious meals for 14 days
- Nutritionist-designed meal plan (while on Retreat)
- Half-day nutrition workshop
- Post-retreat nutrition plan
- Daily Yoga sessions
- Daily group fitness sessions with a Personal Trainer
- Post-retreat movement plan
- Inspirational seminar on heart health with Cardiac Specialist
- 2 Hour workshop with positive body image, mindfulness and weight loss phycology expert
- Educational workshops, including nutrition, exercise and health
- Cooking classes and workshops
- Goal setting and habits workshop
- Physio run Breathwork workshop
- Gut health and ferrmented foods workshop
- Styling workshop
- Mini makeover with our Make-up Artist
- One 45 minute mini facial with skin health analysis or daily 60 minute treatments if booked on our Unwind and Pamper package
- Retreat outing
- Facilitator support
- Complimentary subscription to our online community: The Resolution Support Network
Join us on one of our life-changing Two Week Transformation retreats and learn how to take better care of YOU.
Resolution Retreats and the Lakeside Health & Wellness Centre sits amongst 35 hectares bordering Lake Karapiro. Just south of Cambridge in New Zealand, you will arrive at our purpose-built, multi million dollar, five star Health Resort. Our world class retreat was built specifically with all the facilities you need to to return home a happier, healthier you. An outdoor tennis court, standalone Yoga and education chalet, indoor heated swimming pool and jacuzzi, pool-side gymnasium, 2 private saunas, library, and more, set in a relaxing, peaceful and private rural New Zealand setting.
Your luxurious Accommodation Chalet is a 60sqm standalone chalet crafted from timber and local stone, with its own outdoor area, lounge, kitchenette, office, walk in wardrobe, and spacious bathroom with luxurious spa bath. The space is both welcoming and relaxing; a private haven to escape to both rest and reflect.
This retreat is an affordable way to get a kick start, inspiration, direction and coaching toward becoming a healthier and happier you. The perfect healthy holiday! From only $250 per day, all-inclusive. Our retreats usually sell out, so please reserve your space to avoid disappointment.
Interest free finance is available as part of our registration process (6-months interest free, conditions apply).
If you would like to download the draft retreat schedule for this retreat, CLICK HERE.
As an accomplished facilitator with over 13 years’ experience in areas of health and wellbeing, Carly’s purpose is to celebrate, empower and support woman within their wellness journey. Carly has a particular passion for wellness incorporating acknowledgement of the importance of mental wellbeing as much as the nourishment of physical wellbeing; a journey of health from the inside out. Carly enjoys wearing many different ‘hats’…
Learn more about Carly Kibby
Emma brings a big smile and calming nature to our Retreats. She works as a facilitator to support our guests to believe in themselves and their ability to live a healthier and happier life. Emma is a wealth of knowledge about all things nutrition with a degree in both Food Science and Human Nutrition and having spent time training as a Chef. “My passion for…
Learn more about Emma Baldwin
Having overcome her own battles with health and happiness, Joelene knows what effect a few pragmatic changes can have on someone’s life. Joelene’s passions are cooking, Yoga and personal development in all forms. For fun, you will find Joelene conjuring up delicious food for herself and others at her Pukehina Beach home. “I cook food that is healthy and will inspire your taste buds and…
Learn more about Joelene Ranby